
After our long visit in VA, the kids were excited to come home and open their presents from Mom and Dad. So, Monday night, we had Christmas! In the background is Bela's new castle from Grama and Grampa, it's over 5 feet high--WOW! The kids totally love it, ALL of them. You can see in the pic, Luca's new trick. He craws then sits himself up.. Then craws, then sits himself up. He was so cute when we opened presents. With all the commotion, "LOOK WHAT I GOT! OH MY!" he wanted to "talk" too, so he just crawled around grabbing things and babbling like everybody else. He was trying so hard to talk, and he was so excited like everyone else, he was even yelling the babbling, it was SO CUTE!

Here's a glimpse of my kitchen floor after a meal. It seems as though my kids chew food and then spit it out on the floor. There's a glass slipper, cup, pen, Bitty Twin shirt, food, trash, napkins and a shoe.

It snowed this week. Elsa came home from school early and within a few hours, it started to snow! The kids immediately begged to go outside, but not before I got a pic of our house! SNOW is my favorite-so beautiful.

Brianna is trying to win a contest, so she took this picture of a green leaf poking out of snow, that's what the contest told her to do. She wants to win an American Girl doll set. The winner is chosen randomly, not by talent. Any photo enters you in the contest. I love seeing a camera in her hand.

Friday we woke up to Luca having a fever. Since David's colleague got in a car accident from the snow, David drove me to the Dr. for Luca. He has an ear infection! I took this fun pic of snow on the truck. I love it because on Friday, while in the Dr. parking lot, I wrote, "Maegan loves David" in the snow on our hood. I didn't have a camera, so this shot will have to do to remind us!!

Saturday we went to Lowes for a penny bank/counting craft. We love it! I had a hard time getting out of bed, so we almost missed the craft. We showed up 5 min before it ended. Whew!

Sunday Church was cancelled because the schools were closed. We went to eat at our friends house for Supper Club (the Martins) and then went to meet as a church family to talk about 2010. I yelled at a big "WOO HOO" as they announced some ladies events coming up. It was kindof embarrassing, but totally something I'm getting used to. Brianna took the above pic for the contest too.

0 comments:
Post a Comment