
This is my genious idea I came up with for wearing multiple necklaces at once. This way they stay even and not all twisted and crooked.

Tuesday Dr. appt for my boys. Elijah-I don't even know what he weighs. The lady didn't tell me. Luca-15.5 pounds and 27.75 inches. Luca got some shots and then we talked a bit about Elijah. We went to a new dr. that it a long drive away, but it wasn't that bad.

We packed and drove to a hotel on Wed. NO PIC
Thursday we woke up to drive to VA and see Grama and Grampa Pool ('cause they have a pool!) Virginia prepared a wonderful dinner for us that was mostly German tradition. We were all very excited about Friday--CHRISTMAS!

Here is a glimpse of Christmas morning, after most of the trash cleanup. We filled 2 large black (leaf) bags of trash. Allison brought her bf Cameron and Danielle was there with Madison too. We had a blast watching Allison and Danielle open their presents, they're so animated like their sister (me!). Christmas night we had the most amazing dinner of Prime rib, lobster mac n cheese, potatoes au gratin, a spinach soufle, and the list goes ON! Best Christmas yet!

Here is the Gingerbread house Brianna and Elsa put together. Saturday Allison, Brianna, Virginia and myself went shopping for Elijah's birthday gifts, and a few other things. Brianna was blessed with some special presents from Grama! She also treated us to yummy italian lunch. I'm hungry...

Sat. night Danielle, Stephen, David and myself went to Allison and Cameron's new apt in Town Center (Pembroke). We played super fun games and laughed a lot. Cameron made some super yummy snacks but the best time was the games. I really liked seeing Allison all grown up in her own place.
Luca fed himself bananas this week. He's growing for sure. He was overall a JOY to be around and everyone kept going on and on about how delightful he is. Sunday morning NO PIC Virginia took Allison, Brianna, Elsa and myself to see The Princess and the Frog and I had BOGO coupons. We then walked around the mall for a bit and I discovered a fab store called Charming Charlies. I'll be a shopper for LIFE.
1 comments:
Cute pictures Maegan!!
Did you guys end up seeing Dr. Ryan? Hope you liked him!
Post a Comment