
Brianna is still in piano on Mondays. Things are going really well although she doesn't practice as much as she used to. But, her teacher is complimentary of her. Elijah is still in scouts, but this year, like the end of last year, is getting off to a SLOW start. Our leader is always really busy, so we haven't done much.

My little babysitter. Brianna has officially started babysitting! She has done it before, but usually when ALL the kids are asleep for naps. But, I've got to where I can leave her with them awake, but never longer than 1.5 hours. She does a great job and the house doesn't look worse when I get home! We pay Brianna a small fee but she babysits for free on Thursdays for me to run Elsa to dance since it's only an hour and the kids are asleep.

Wednesday was our care group Christmas party where we had to dress up like famous couples. My friends borrowed our Beauty and the Beast costume and we also had Hanz/Franz, Wilma/Fred, a cowboy couple, another couple I hadn't heard of (but they're famous), and David and I were Romeo/Juliet.

Thursday David and I got to go out to eat for his birthday. We used our gift card that we won from Integrity. It was great. We had such a fab time ordering whatever we wanted!

Friday I went to Elsa's school to help her class make/bake gingerbread cookies. This isn't the best picture, but I didn't want strange kids in my scrapbook, so this pic none of the other kids are looking at the camera. Elsa did a good job with her rolling/cutting of dough. We've been working on her whining, and her teacher said she's improving.

I know I'm being selfish not posting the other kids, but I had to post this pic of Arabela's hair on Sat. We went to Lowes and Home Depot to make free kids' crafts out of wood. They give us free Chick Filet coupons too. We also went to a few more stores before heading home. We hope to participate in all the Wood Workshops-it's free!
This is Arabela. She is almost 3. Her "thing" right now is running and jumping. "See me, Mommy! Watch me. I can run faster!... I can run EVEN FASTER!" Over and over again.


0 comments:
Post a Comment