This pretty much sums up Luca lately. He's not been happy. He has his 2 bottom teeth, but pretty fussy about the top 2 working their way out.

Ah, the story of this doll. Well, Brianna found something I was looking for and as a prize...
So, David woke up early on Tuesday morning to be at Tuesday morning (the store) at 7 am... when they open to get this $100 doll for only $30. Brianna loves her new doll and she took the pic above. She used my camera for an entire "doll" photo shoot complete with blue-sheet-backdrop. Can't wait to buy her a nice camera of her own.


Wed. our care group went to Back to Bethlehem. Todd was home with a sick kid and Nick was off with the Campagna's other kids, so here is David with the other wives. We met up with Ron and Katie at the church too. We had a great time this year. Oh, and B2B is an interactive play/story/walk in a parking lot (picture a haunted house) where you see/feel/touch what it was like to live in Bethlehem. Christ is also born, crucified and resurrected during the tour.

Not sure if it's because of the walk outside, but Luca has chapped cheeks--bad!

Friday I went off with my friend, Victoria. We went to Old Navy where I got 2 shirts for $2 total and Target. We had lots of fun.

Here are the kids at Lowes again. I love this picture of them with the lady. She took a pic of them, and of course, they had to see it.


This boy--oy! He's been a little wiggle worm and not wanting to sit still during Sunday school. I look forward to reading this later on and realize, "Elijah sits still in Sunday school now!" I know he's still young, but he needs to learn... Isn't he so sweet in this photo?

posted under |

1 comments:

Katelyn said...

I love going to B2B; it has become one of our family traditions. And all the kids look so sweet. I love having Luca in Nursery :D

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments