
Monday at Scouts, Elijah had a Christmas cookie party and started designing/cutting/building his pinewood derby car. With traveling and the holidays, I hope we have time to build his car for a WIN!

Luca started crawling this week! He gets up on his knees, but then drops to "army" crawl. He's fast too! He's not my earliest crawler, Arabela takes that title.

Elsa had her holiday party at dance class this year. It was small and kindof weird, but she was happy. Here she is making a craft. They played dress up in old dance costumes after making their candycane out of pipe cleaners.

Here is Elsa making a candy Polar Express! She built it herself out of yummy candy bars and used icing for the glue. She got a Princess and the Frog book from the book exchange. It was a great time. She also got to eat reindeer brownies! Elsa went through a growth spurt so we had to buy her 3 pairs of new jeans. Then, I realized she needed more, so i went "shopping" in the garage for hand-me-downs and yard sale purchases (I buy jeans ahead of time). I walked out with 6 pairs!!! Gotta love it.

Friday night we went to the Campagna's for some fun. We eat Beef stroganoff and baked cookies. We just sat and talked, it was great!
Sat. night we had the Integrity Holiday party. David received lots of goodies from his company and we all voted to eat at La Paz? Can't remember the name. But, it was the best taco Salad I ever had. It was actually like a real salad!
My goodness! My baby is 6 months old. Luca says NaNa, BaBa, MaMa, DaDa. He eats baby food in a jar, sometimes a bottle, he bites me, crawls, rolls, sings and it just the best baby ever. We love him.

0 comments:
Post a Comment