Monday we had Emily come over and cut Brianna and Elijah's hair. She is a professional, not to worry.

Here are the kids' new haircuts. Waaay shorter than I wanted, but they picked it. I like Elijah's, but I'd like Brianna's to grow out.

Wed. David got his knee surgery. I drove him to the hospital, which is very far away, all by myself. I went into a parking garage, and I paid a toll too. I did all this by myself. Oh, yes, about David. He rested most of the day/weekend. The house is officially messier than before.

Thursday we went to the Walters' for Thanksgiving. Here is all the kids pictured from only 4 families. 20 kids. yep.

Finally getting some scrapbooking done, but not much. I'm in over my head these days. I just don't have time for scrapbooking right now. I hope to make it more a priority, but I need to clean my house first. Problem is that it keeps getting messy again.

Saturday, wrapping presents. We wrap each child's present in the same paper (it doesn't repeat each year) and we don't label who the present is for. The kids don't find out until Christmas morning.

Sunday David and I went to the mall to make a return and buy some Christmas presents. Here is David in his too-small wheel chair. Cute. We picked up some MAJOR deals at Gap. I can't even believe the prices were so low.

posted under |

1 comments:

VA said...

in the top photo of brianna gettin her hair cut - she favors danielle i think. David is such a good daddy, helping with the school work even when he is down :)Love the pics and update.

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments