
Luca has been rolling over for awhile, mostly from 3 mos on... but I've been waiting for this season pictured. The ROLL ALL OVER THE PLACE season. Here he is getting "stuck" with his toy and giggling because I'm watching him. He rolls from front to back, back to front and over and over. So sweet. He loves his jungle gym. I love it too, it's one of the "brand new" things I bought just for him!

Elsa is growing in her reading abilities, here she is practicing on our bed. I love how Luca is holding her hand while she reads. This day was tough. Elsa and I both got frustrated and she took a nap afterwards. I have figured out that she needs a nap before homework or it doesn't go very well. I love my Elsa!!!

Here's a closeup of Luca's trick this week. Grabbing his feet... kicking his legs, letting go of his feet and then grabbing them again.

One of my favorite parts of rolling over again and again... Back sleeping. Luca loves to fall asleep on his side and back with his blankie and suck his thumb. SO Sweet are these days watching him grow. We love him.

Thursday and Friday I had a yard sale with my friend, Katie. Overall, I made $60. It was worth hanging out with my friends and having lunch with them. It was a bonus that I made money doing so. Lots of friends stopped by to chat too, it was nice.

Saturday I went to the mall with my friend Christina. We went to some clothing stores and realized that we are not alike in fashion at all. I didn't like what stuff she picked out and vise versa. But, we still had fun trying on hats and headbands. Then, we went to Gap and Disney Store for some Christmas shopping. We ended our night at Chick Filet.

Sunday we had the Integrity Fall Review. It was the best one yet since we've lived in GA. Todd and Sarah made up a fun game (like Smarter Than A 5th Grader) and we all laughed. We ended the night with S'mores and a bonfire in Todd's backyard. We have the best company in Atlanta. We are so blessed to be a part of something so great!

1 comments:
awww...my shopping friend. :) miss doing that with you, but can't wait to see you next month. (maybe we can go to the mall together like old times?!) big hugs, Courtney
Post a Comment