
Every Monday I get up with Elsa at 6:45 to get her on the bus by 7:20. Now that the time has changed, I can actually "see" her at the bus stop. She waits there with our 2 neighbors.

Tuesday I had a little "breakdown" with lots of mood swings- dang hormones. Well, I threw my cell phone out the window while driving. I threw it into a forrest, so we couldn't find it later. I regretted it. All the #'s and photos on it are now gone.

After having my crazy mood swing day, I decided to go to the Vitamin store and pick up some "crazy lady" supplements. I had a 10% off coupon and STILL spent $86. I figured it was about the same price as prescription meds, but homeopathic. I'm not against meds, but not much I can do while breastfeeding. Besides, things should get better when my body figures out I'm not pregnant anymore and gets back to normal! Oh, and the Attention Stuff is for one of my kids. Can you guess which one?

Luca is officially a thumb-sucker! WOO HOO! Bedtime, naptime, cartime, it's all easier now that he can sooth himself. He loves his blankie too. Yes!!

We gave Luca some cereal this week. He liked it, but didn't care for it since. We'll keep trying. He kept grabbing the spoon and kicking his legs. So cute!

Overall, I had a headache almost every single day.
Sunday, I didn't go to church b/c of it. Grrrr!
Sunday night we went to Janelle's house and visit. My kids acted Crazy!! Seriously. Crazy!
Sunday, I didn't go to church b/c of it. Grrrr!
Sunday night we went to Janelle's house and visit. My kids acted Crazy!! Seriously. Crazy!



1 comments:
Your baby is really growing! He's adorable!!! Hope u are feeling better.God bless!
Sarah(sweetgirl)
Post a Comment