This week started off rough, with lots of headaches. I hate headaches. Migraines, whatever. I didn't get much done because of it.

Elijah made this mummified guy-doll in History class.
They are studying Egypt and Greece. I love the kids taking classes at Timothy school!

I hate change. I like things to stay the same, but the pink was starting to hurt my eyes on my blog, so I spent all week trying to find a background that nobody else had. I couldn't figure out how to do the "hard" stuff, so I went with an easy-upload website. I like the background "OK"

Thursdays Elsa has dance class. We're really excited about her being a performer one day. Overall, she did OK. Her main issue is that she stares at herself in the mirror instead of watching the teacher. Sound familiar? hehehe.

Elsa brought this cool project home from school on Friday. I love kindergarten stuff.


Sat. we woke up and it was raining! We missed out on the pumpkin patch this year. We went to ToysRus, the mall, Bugaboo Creek restaurant and ended our evening at the Walters.

My great friend Jennifer made the kids caramel apples and wrapped them in leftover fabric. She's so sweet and crafty! She's made GA a nicer place to live for sure.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better. Love your pretty blog!! =)

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments