
David said he wanted to help with school, so here's what that looks like. It didn't go very well. hahaha............................. But, Elijah wanted to take a pic, so I did.

I got all this for FREE! Those are medium sized bottles with 50 pills each. LOVE coupo....ning!

Wed. Brianna had a friend come spend the night. They made pretzels for care group, went to AWANA and played with dolls.

Here is is, what my dining room table looks like.

2 new coffee cups added to my eclectic, carefully chosen, collection. I got "jack" from Disney and the "teacher" one from a yard sale. You know, since I'm a homeschool teacher.

Sat. we celebrate Katie's birthday at Archivers. We also had lunch at Chili's. I worked on Christmas presents and Luca's album. Victoria and I are not pictured, we were on the other side of the table.

David and I signed up to be mystery shoppers, so Sun night David took Elijah bowling and they got to do everything for free, including eat!
posted under |
0 comments:
Post a Comment