
What happened to my sweet baby boy?
He has figured out that this world does not revolve around his every need, so he is expressing anger about that. He has also figured out that he prefers to be held, especially by his Mommy.

Tuesday some girls got together again at Vikki's house and discussed meal planning and couponing. I just love to see my friends while my older kids are at TM!!

I made these for my candy-eating friends at church. I got the idea online, but I tweaked it to be a little bit original.

This week I went to Elsa's school to participate in her Easter party. She had an egg hunt, scavenger hunt around the school, and lunch/treats back in her classroom. It was an eventful day as I couldn't get into my car because the wasps are OUT and swarming the crud out of me.
Lots of drama in my front yard. I'm sure you can imagine my phone call to David.

Integrity Egg hunt.
Here is a sweet photo of Rick and Arabela. Rick is kidding about it being in his eye by the way.
Isn't Arabela beautiful? She's becoming so sweet lately and definitely calming down the craziness.

This Easter, we attended 5 egg hunts~ crazy! Here is my gorgeous older children after collecting their eggs. Brianna gave herself a "hicky" on her forehead on accident while playing with a top.



2 comments:
busy weekend!
That is one AMAZING photo of your BEAUTIFUL children!!! LOVE your cupcakes too! :)
Post a Comment