
We took a trip to Atlanta for our 13th wedding anniversary. We arrived Friday night and stayed until Sunday afternoon. It was so fabulous! It just so happens that the weekend we went was "freaknik" weekend. It's a weekend where groups of people just stand in the streets.

David got a haircut in a real barber shop. The guy did an amazing job and I wish we lived closer so that David could go there all the time!

I was really excited about riding the MARTA. Here is my roundtrip ticket to Little 5 Points. Once we got there, I bought a yellow jacket and matching jewelry. We also went to underground Atlanta and ate some chocolate turtle candy.

Here's what MARTA was like. Lots of people ignoring each other, nobody even paid attention to me photographing them. It was hot on the train, which was underground. It reminded me of Disney's monorail, but not as nice.

We went to Twisted Taco Saturday night--my new fav restaurant. I like to get the buffalo wing taco with ranch sauce and white queso and chips. David gets something different every time.

We had drink on our anniversary and I got a nice little buzz that made me laugh at everything David said. You know how hilarious David is. Sunday morning we woke up and went to eat breakfast at IHOP. We loved it!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment