Aw, family photo in front of the tree of life. So original.

Arabela was really excited to ride the bus to Disney. Here she is running toward it.

Snack time.

Elsa was really excited to see characters. She ran to most and gave them a huge hug.

Lion King. Still one of my favorite things about Disney. I get all emotional.

Pocahontas and her Forest friends. This was the last performance. They will no longer have this show. It was great. The actress was amazing.


A guy playing HUGE bubbles with Elsa.


Disney day 1

I'm posting this more for sb references, but you're welcome to read along. I hope to do a post each day I was there.

We were supposed to leave the area around 5ish. David came home around 3ish and we were thrilled at the idea of getting on the road early. Then, the phone rang. David had to go back to work. Ok, not so bad. Then 6 rolled around. Still not done. At this point, David's friends from work came to his rescue as they were ALL at his lot trying to plow through an endless work load. Don't ask any questions about this, I already did and there is no answer. Yes, I asked, "AND WHHHHHY can't you do this when you come back?" David said the mgr wanted it done NOW! He didn't want to wait a week. So, David came home at 8:30. We left the area around 10ish and drove all the way through the night. We got to Disney at 6am. We tried to sleep in a hotel full of screaming and excited kids. I think we got a few min. of sleep.




We then drove to our hotel to check in-then, we're off to the parks. Assuming it wouldn't take to long, we were all geared up for our vacation to begin! We walk in the hotel and find a line that wrapped around the whole room. I'm thinking, "Does everyone 'do' free dining?" It was crazy busy, but we eventually made it to Animal Kingdom. We chose this park first b/c we didn't go to it last year. We left the park after a long day and went to eat at Boma's, an African cuisine restaurant. It was ok. David loved it b/c he likes all foreign food.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments