Hollywood Studios
Here we are!! The disney guy posed us like this. Fun.

Gather around the table and discuss.
This here is the Stone Table. It represents how Jesus tore the veil for us.

Uh-oh! We don't want those jewels getting lost in the arc. hehehe.

RUN INDY!! RUUUUNNN

That Lady is the other stunt double for the damsel in distress.

Rockin' Rollercoaster

Fantasmic. It wasn't just great, it was Fantasmic.



Disney day 2

We went to Hollywood Studios park. This used to be called MGM. This was our favorite park last year. I love the feel of it and it's small enough that we know our way around the park pretty well. I also loved the Caesar salad w/ grilled chicken they served there. There was a new ride we wanted to try, but each day we tried, all the fast passes were given out. Oh, well. Toy story is not worth the 50-90min. wait. Elijah and David rode the Rockin' Rollercoaster. We met Prince Caspian and Pocahontas. The most magical moment of the day was when Elijah was chosen to be a part of the Indiana Jones show. Unfortunately, they put him in the wrong place to go on stage and they overlooked him. It worked out, b/c he was terrified to go on stage in front of hundreds of people anyways. Just the same, Elijah recv'd a certificate and was able to go meet Indiana Jones, a real stunt double. He also got to watch the show from priority seating. You can only meet Indy if you are chosen to do so. TOO COOL! Elijah was quite the MAC DAD this trip, I'll explain later. We also got to see the stone table from Narnia (wink wink). We ate at Hollywood & Vine (love it) and ended our night at Fantasmic. Having a better camera really helped out this year. My friend was very proud of my pics I got here and at Nemo, and the Lion king show. I was very proud, but I know it's my camera doing the work. I just had to keep my hand steady with no flash.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments