I interrupt my Disney blogging to show off my new lens. I got her this weekend (used). It's been 5 days of playful bliss. People, this photo was taken in my kitchen. Extreme low light and a fluorescent lighting nightmare. I could show you tons of pics right now, but here are 3 poses I worked on yesterday.


Which of the 4 pics above do you like better? Which B&W and which color?
The top photo is the original.



See that detail in her eyes?

Another low light situation. No worries though, my new lens is on the job!
FYI Brianna is taking piano again.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments