
It's the tree of life again. I had a better pic, but can't find it. I think Disney accidentally deleted it.

Dream Fastpass WINNERS! FYI... that roll on my midriff is not a belly. It's a stupid fold in my shirt and it's irritating me. I've actually done a pretty good job keeping my weight off, although by the end of Disney, I came home with a few pounds, but this is only day 3.

Disney Day 3
This day we woke up way early to Animal Kingdom for early morning hours. Funny, we didn't even make it there early. It's a vacation and nobody wanted to get out of bed. When we got there, the worst thing ever happened. My camera and lens were fogged. I tried everything, but 35 min. later, it was all cleared up. Just in time to take pics on the Safari. The trick is to ride this ride first thing in the am, while the animals are still awake. As we left this ride, we wandered around the animal/bird/fish/critter section and a lady handed us dream fastpasses for the Year of a Million Dreams. We were happy, but didn't really use it since we had already been on most of the rides. David wanted to do Everest, but the kids didn't want to. So, he was sad that he couldn't do it. He kept saying, "Well, since nobody wants to ride with me." It was cute. I wish we brought friends with us at that point. We tried and challenged the kids, but they were too scared. Nemo was wonderful and the people REALLY sang. It was totally broadway. Pocahontas really sang too. And, so did the Lion king. GOOOOO AK park for hiring real talent! It rained this day, so we left the park early to go to dinner. We ate at the Whispering Canyon. It's supposed to be loud and entertaining, but I guess we were there on a bad night. Other than the lady bringing David a gallon sized glass, and her bringing me a 4 oz glass, nothing really happened. David didn't care for the food, so we won't be going back.




0 comments:
Post a Comment