The Magic Kingdom


Elijah chosen to fight Jack Sparrow

The only rollercoaster I rode

Splash mountain

The kids are chosen for the Cowboy Roundup

Learning to ride horses.

Elsa and Jessie doing to Hokey Pokey. Elsa still sings the song.



Test Track w/ Elijah. I laughed the entire time.

Dinner w/ Pooh and friends.





Disney Day 5

Magic Kingdom!
We first met Snow White and we were on our way!

We started off in Adventureland where we rode the carpets of Aladdin and the kids wanted to go to the Pirates of the Carribbean. After riding it twice, Jack Sparrow came out for his "pirate training." Brianna did this last year. Well, this year, Elijah was chosen. He was also chosen to be the special boy who fights with Jack himself! We also met Peter Pan and Wendy. Elsa met Jasmine and Aladdin again. We then were off to Frontierland where the kids rode the rollercoasters Big Thunder Mountain and Splash mountain. Brianna talked me into riding Big Thunder. It was great. Then, Woody's roundup came and picked the kids to participate. Next, the Country Bear Jamboree came and hugged the kids too.

After we finished everything, we went to Tomorrowland for Stitch and test track. Then, it was time to eat with Pooh and friends.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sooo you just put ur comments back up and i'm blowing em up!!

i didn't realize at first glance how hilarious elijah's face looks in the pic with eyore then i clicked on the pic to enlarge it and his face is absolutley hilarious!!

seriousley can't wait for madison to start doing things like that

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments