Breakfast at Ohanna's.
Terrible coloring, but the best photo!


At Hollywood Studios

Elsa being asked to dance in the parade.

On the boat, on the way to Epcot.

Our family photo of the day.


Moracco


Japan



A show in Italy

Epcot's best store. No, we didn't buy any candy.




Day 4

This day we started with our favorite breakfast at Ohanna's. Lilo, Stitch, Mickey and Pluto joined us. I seriously love the food. We then went back to MGM to try to ride Toy Story. No passes available. Brianna and I rode Star Tours. David and the other kids went to get a space in the parade. We watch the parade and Elsa is picked out of the crowd to dance. It was really hot at this point. David and Elijah were upset b/c they wanted to ride Rockin' Rollercoaster again. But, we all decided that our trip for for trying new things.

Next, we went over to Epcot. We started our journey in a boat ride to the park. We got off in France. We posed for pics and I made my way to a french pastry shop. I tried a ham & cheese croissant w/ some soft cheese on it. I was amazing. I then topped it off with a cream filled pastry. I had snacks to spend b/c I was saving them for Epcot. We walked around taking pictures and getting our passports signed. The weather cooled significantly and we all kept commenting on the dream-like weather. Everybody but me rode Test Track and we watched a few fireworks on our way out the door.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments