What are they staring at???
I went to the mall yesterday and as usual, we get stared at. Is it that I have a super tall husband? Do I look thin for having 4 kids? Is it my hair? Is it my face? Are my kids being naughty? WHAT are they staring at?????
Our family went to a restaurant once and I started tearing up because I couldn't eat without some stupid lady stare at my family!! The same lady stared the ENTIRE time we ate. Finally, they left. I kept letting my eyes meet hers to say, "I see you staring at me!" I even smiled. She quickly looked away only for me to catch her staring again. I can only assume that the reason they're staring is because we look young to have 4 kids. What else would they be staring at? Why do they talk about us as if we're stupid enough not to notice that they're staring and whispering at the same time. I even had two people say, 'WHOA!' as they looked at us. TWO different PEOPLE!!
I went to the mall yesterday and as usual, we get stared at. Is it that I have a super tall husband? Do I look thin for having 4 kids? Is it my hair? Is it my face? Are my kids being naughty? WHAT are they staring at?????
Our family went to a restaurant once and I started tearing up because I couldn't eat without some stupid lady stare at my family!! The same lady stared the ENTIRE time we ate. Finally, they left. I kept letting my eyes meet hers to say, "I see you staring at me!" I even smiled. She quickly looked away only for me to catch her staring again. I can only assume that the reason they're staring is because we look young to have 4 kids. What else would they be staring at? Why do they talk about us as if we're stupid enough not to notice that they're staring and whispering at the same time. I even had two people say, 'WHOA!' as they looked at us. TWO different PEOPLE!!
Anybody??? Can you think of WHY they are staring?
When I was pregnant with Arabela, I almost bought a shirt that said, "Oops, I did it again!" hehehe. Idiots. Yes, I know what causes babies and *GASP* I actually PLAN on having more kids. Yes, that's a shirt to wear, "YES! We're having more so shove it in your stupid faces!"
I need to breathe
When I was pregnant with Arabela, I almost bought a shirt that said, "Oops, I did it again!" hehehe. Idiots. Yes, I know what causes babies and *GASP* I actually PLAN on having more kids. Yes, that's a shirt to wear, "YES! We're having more so shove it in your stupid faces!"
I need to breathe

2 comments:
well since this is the only recent blog with a question in it i will answer it!!
they are staring bc you are beautiful and i must tell you i hate it too!
~daniell
Maybe they are in awe that you have four kids...Maybe they see your family and desire to have one like you...maybe they see Jesus but don't know it yet... MAYBE MAYBE MAYBE...whatever it is rejoice always, give thanks in all circumstance and don't let it bother you...it's not a big deal girl!
Post a Comment