Elsa's guests.
Some favorite presents.
The color is all crazy and I don't have time to fix it.


Blowing out the candles



One of her gifts: the Giselle dress.
Not really, it's just a yard sale dress, but she thinks it's a Enchanted dress.


This one is blurry, but I don't care. Here she is holding her Giselle doll.

posted under |

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must tell you that the picture of arabela with all the kids sitting at the fireplace has to be the cutest picture ever!!

~danielle

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments