Hello!
I'll first start with what's been going on.
Well, you're aware of the flood. So, all the carpet downstairs is coming up. We've started in one room, so all of the playroom stuff is now in Elsa's room. It's crazy stuffed.
Elijah started boyscouts.
I got an IMAC (craigslist). Although, I'm typing this on my PC since I don't have photos for my MAC yet. Although, I'm taking a class today to learn about that.
We went out of town for a weekend with David's work. I'll post pics of that too.
Elsa had her birthday party, I'll post pics of that.
I've been learning my new camera and I can't wait to show you the pics I've been taking-but not today....
I've been selling a ton of stuff on craigslist, making room for Christmas. I sold the kids' bunk beds and bought them daybeds (from craigslist). I sold their dressers and got new ones (used). We had to paint Brianna's dresser white. We've been going to Lowe's for stuff, yadda yadda.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments