Let me introduce our new family member!
Nikon D300
He's so new, and cute, isn't he!? David has poison ivy and I had the whole bed to myself. I fell asleep reading the manual. I guess you could say that Nikon D300 needed to stay with me his first night out of the box. I just got him yesterday. Elsa's school pics were taken with the D70. We got an amazing deal on this guy.
Nikon D300, say hello to my loyal blog readers.
Oh, Nikon D300, I waited for you for too long. But, now, now we are together, forever! Incase the Lord returns, in which I cannot take you with me. Oh, and incase 3-5 years from now you somehow get redesigned; I might want your older brother. But, No worries. You can hang out with D70 in my closet. But while our love is still young, let us enjoy today as if it will never end!
For those of you who may have stumbled across my blog and don't know me.... Yes! I am kidding. A little....
On other news; I woke up this morning at 5:30 and couldn't sleep. So I read from a study book about revival. It was saying that one of the steps of revival is reconciliation. It had this huge list of questions about how I have wronged people. Long story short, I don't follow much of 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. So, when my family woke up this morning, I told them that I was sorry for being the opposite of this:
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.


0 comments:
Post a Comment