Monday I got a package from Courtney! YAY! I love presents in the mail, and the fact it was from Courtney makes it even better!

How crazy is this weather? It was just snowing, now the kids are playing outside like it's summer? Isn't Arabela cute on the scooter?

Ugh, the sippy cup stage. Can't find Luca's cup? Give him another one!
That's my kids' motto and they stick to it. Then I find gross sippy cups that stink up the truck and house.

And this stage too. Luca dumping out all things within his reach.
Since my migraines started, I've been going to the Chiropracter. It's crazy how different he is from my old one.

Saturday, Jan 1st, David and I went on a treasure hunt to find plates. White plates with a gold trim. We went to about 15 Walmarts trying to find these beauties. I have enough, but not enough for any to break. Yes, pressure.

Sunday Christina picked me up to go to the mall and Lush. We had a blast laughing and smelling and goofing around with the sales people. We bought some overpriced stuff and ended our night at Sweet Tomatoes.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments