Yeah, Mondays are baaaaack! I spent way-too-many hours catching up on my blog, but it's done!

David got me a new photo that has internet capabilities so that I can check stuff on ebay while yard sale-n. So far, I like it and have gotten used to the touch screen.
Luca feeding himself. We kept laughing at this. The kids were at AWANA, so it was just David and Luca with me. Notice the spoon in his LEFT hand?

I purposefully got this shot to be the contrasted. I love the outline. Elijah pushed Luca back and forth, repeat, repeat again. I will only get a short glimpse of them as they passed through the couches. That a toy doll stroller Luca is in.

Luca tried Dark chocolate for the first time and obviously spit it out, all over David.

Luca is at it again. His new trend is climbing upon things and making huge messes.

Arabela is so proud she can write her name now. She learned by copying. I asked her who taught her and she said, "Nobody, I just know. I finkted it myself."

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments