
MOM RANT AHEAD:
What the crap?! This is my life lately. Some crazy troll comes in the middle of the night and eats my food (Bela), spills cereal (Luca) and overall destroys (??). Of course, NOBODY KNOWS who did it. UGH!

Arabela tried to brush her own hair with this crazy brush and after 30 min, I realized I had to cut it out. It didn't hurt her, but I like her hair super-long. It'll grow back.

Wednesday was our Christmas care group party, rescheduled. The first one we had to cancel because of crazy weather. The ice was so crazy people couldn't drive in or out of their neighborhoods. Traffic lasted 4-5 hours for most~
We played "Min to Win it" and here is the game I won-You take a tennis shoe on your foot and fling it onto the table(s). Top table for 2 pts, bottom table for 1 pt. I got 8 points. My competition was David. I think he had 4-5 pts.

Friday was Christina's surprise birthday party! I met her Limo full of friends at a restaurant called a Tapas bar? I drank like 3-4 Sangria's, thus the super fab smile and rosey cheeks.



0 comments:
Post a Comment