David and I got to run off for a few hours this week and we went to the mall. Here I am trying to capture a pic of us walking, it was hard, so I cheated and took a pic of us standing still.

Tuesday Luca and Elijah went to the dr. Both are good and both got shots. Luca is 20% for weight and 90% for height. Luca says HI, BYE, BITE, PLEASE, MORE, NOSE, EYE, HAIR, EXCUSE ME--"do me," NO, YES, I LOVE YOU--"I la lou," NIGHT NIGHT, BRIANNA--"na na," ELIJAH --"Lie-ah," SPONGE BOB--"bah bob," COOKIE--"cook cook," GUM (anything in a pill box), PUPPY, CAR, OUTSIDE--"ow sye," THAT--"dat," BABY, SOCKS--"sas," SHOES, MOVE, and I don't know what else? He surprises us daily.

Elsa hurt her back so Arabela rushed to her rescue and held a home made ice pack on her, proudly.

Thursday I woke up to go to a prayer meeting and couldn't find my rings. I quickly remembered that I had cleaned them and left them in a paper towel. It didn't take long to realize that the paper towel was thrown away. So, I got the trash out side and dug my rings out! They were still wrapped in a paper towel and thank GOD that it wasn't trash day.

Friday Brianna went to a slumber/birthday party! I went to scrapbook with friends.

Saturday was Brande's baby shower. David was working. After a nap, Brande invited us and the Summers over for games. We played Catch Phrase.

Here is Arabela proudly displaying how she draws "Me and Mommy." Notice our pig noses. She talks as she draws, like, "Now the feet. Here's the eyes."

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments