This is what we found when Luca was being quiet: Playing Elijah's DS!!


Tuesday was Arabela's birthday and we went to Vikki's to make cookies for her birthday. However, David didn't give Vikki the strawberry cookie cutter, so we had to make heart cookies instead. Arabela got an apron for her gift! She loved it as she makes cookies at Vikki's every time she goes. The package actually arrived while we were there.

Here she is, rolling, cutting and placing on the cookie sheet. Vikki lets her do it all and doesn't even correct her mistakes, she just tries to teach her and then lets her go. Arabela loves it. Who wouldn't?

And of course Vikki had to let Luca play too. He rubbed in everywhere including his head.

This week was spent as stressful as usual; trying to cram everything in for the party including hand sewing the girls outfits, painting letters, hand decorating cookies, etc. OY!


Saturday was Arabela's birthday party!
These letters were made by me! They usually sell for at least $5 a letter, but I bought 50% off paper mache and painted them for 75c a letter!! The white baskets are usually $1 each, but I got 3 for a $1 at Target's Dollar spot. LOVE THE DEALS!~

I was supposed to have a coffee party hosted by Coffee mate, but it was canceled, so I took everything to a baby shower Saturday night and gave out the "free creamer" coupons.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments