Superbowl Sunday at the Campagnas. David hurt his shoulder working out so instead of cleaning out the garage, we went to a friends house to watch the game.
Tuesday are still ballet night. It gets harder every week and my body frustrates me when it won't cooperate with what my heart tells it to do.
Sarah G and I decided to have a Valentine's day party and then Meghann R decided to have one too. So, we scheduled the parties on the same day & time. Older kids to Sarah's, younger to Meghann's.
The younger kids' party was a bit crazy. There wasn't any organization to it and we laughed because none of us realized that the little ones' couldn't read. hehe.
Here is Arabela with her made-in-5-min valentine holder. Brianna was supposed to make it and I realized at 11pm that she never helped Arabela, so I crammed one in.

With all this sickness and injured body parts, we've been thoroughly enjoying Netflix on the Wii.


0 comments:
Post a Comment