Happy Valentine's Day~
David bought me pointe shoes for Valentine's day, but he still decided to surprise me with roses and a card.

Monday night our church held a Valentine's dance. We danced a few songs and snacked on some food. It was a weird night for me.

I've been working on hemming my friend's pants. After a few tries, I got it. I even decided to add a second stitch to make it look more realistic.



Luca got into my Colorstay makeup and looked like he fell down the stairs for several days. He got the mascara mostly right though.

Elsa, Arabela and Luca decided to build with the dominoes. It was so fun watching them come up with different creations. The funny part was catching Luca about to destroy with his hand on film.

Saturday Elsa went to a tea party. She's been invited to several parties this year. It's been quite a social year for her.

Sunday I wore my $7 Ross dress and new pearls my friend bought me for Christmas. I got lots of compliments on "dressing up." I felt like I was dressed like every other day.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments