Happy Birthday, Bela!


Closeup of the candy table. Strawberries are paper mache eggs that I painted and put "seeds" on with felt greenery too. M&Ms, mints, hershey kisses, candy corn and whoppers.


We made strawberry balloons, pin the strawberry on the cake, and wrapped everything with red streamers to look like candy sticks!


Detailed pics of the food.
I made it all myself.


The tablescape. We used pillow cases to cover the chairs and strawberries to decorate the other chairs. We ran the strawberries through the cuttlebug so they were textured.

Sweet girl is 4! That last candle gave her a hard time.

The girls dressed up like Strawberry shortcake characters.

Tights, shoes and skirts complete my hand made shirts!

posted under |

1 comments:

Renee said...

you do the best parties!! love the shirts, too!

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments