Just some inspiration for us all. I don't even want to know what I weigh after hurting my back this week.

Monday we woke up to about 6 inches of snow. YAY! The kids were out of school for the entire week and David barely worked on Friday.

You might be a redneck if you let your kids build their own "fort" in your backyard using big plastic pieces and spare wood.

I love my yard. We have this HUGE hill that the kids rode down over and over again.

Once we could leave the house, I got Brianna's eyebrows done. They've been acting crazy and I wanted them shaped so that I could maintain them. Aren't they great?

Friday I pulled my back and was in bed for the entire weekend.
Thank goodness ELijah's party was at the Bowling alley!
Elijah won all the games and even got a strike!

Brianna made a collage, completely unprovoked. LOVE IT~!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments