Monday the Gralinks and Halls went to Chillis to use a coupon. After a bunch of drama with the Manager, the coupon was honored: 2 free kids meals per paying adult. So, 8 free kids meals. hahaha.
Afterwards we went to a light tour. It was at a Christian college and the set ups were amazing!

All the kids went to the dentist this month. Arabela and Elsa had cavities. I was shocked! Elijah and Brianna were great. Elsa's were between her teeth, which worries me as she doesn't drink juice. I think she's just got bad teeth.

Thursday my friend Rhonda took me out to Longhorn for LOTS of chatting, questions, laughs and FUN!

Christmas Eve we went to a party at the Gralniks with the Andersons & David's friends from work, but the real excitement came when I was called to photograph a home birth! Baby was born on Christmas.

Christmas day we had a WHITE CHRISTMAS!
It was RARE and there was some crazy statistics like 200 years.

Sunday church was canceled and the kids thoroughly enjoyed playing in the snow. Here is Arabela so excited to prepare a snowball to throw at David.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments