Here is my new command central. I've been wanting to do this awhile after seeing a blog that Bethany linked. The goal is to put all things kid related on the cork board, chore charts and individualized papers on the appropriate clip board.
Each clip board was 50c (yard sale), stickers free from Doodlebug, Cork board $2 at yard sale.

Elsa and I got in a huge fight because she couldn't find her shoes. I threw some boots on her and hours later, the school called to tell me that the boots BROKE! I emailed sketchers and they're sending me a new pair. A blessing in disguise.

Eye Appointments for the kids.
All have 20/20!
Happy Birthday David!
Here is his toy. A very expensive $175 (bought on clearance for under $30) helicopter. David is in LOVE with it and so is Luca. He asks for it often.


Lately we've been upgrading my MAC and creating a backup harddrive. Brian is our computer guy and our new buddy. He likes to talk about the future.

This came in the mail....
No comment.

Saturday we went to the Gralniks and Elijah was complaining about being sick. He wanted to go home. We ignored him and he puked. I thought it was just the "All girl" thing.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments