Once Luca got sick too, we headed to the Dr and my kids were diagnosed with the flu! I couldn't believe it, it was only the 2nd case the dr had seen this season. He put the kids who had it on double dose, those who didn't have it-preventative dose.

Here's what my life looks like lately.
Lots and lots of pills and vitamins.

Tired of loosing stuff (see Elsa's shoe mishap) we bought these hooks to hold the backpacks. I make the kids put their stuff away right away before playing.

And Elsa gets it!

Here is Arabela helping me cook again! Look how proud she feels.

Saturday we had the Integrity Christmas dinner. We went to an Italian restaurant and complimented the men on a job well done in 2010.

Sunday we had our first light dusting of Winter.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments