THE WEEK OF PARTIES
On Monday, Elsa had a ballet party. We brought Christmas tree cakes.
The party was insane. I'm glad I went though, i think we're switching ballet schools because of it. The kids were NUTS!

Elijah had a school party, breakfast style!
They decorated the tables for a prize and the made ornament crafts.
The craft was extremely difficult, even the teacher couldn't do it.
Elijah was the first one to complete it and beat everybody by several min.
AMAZING

At Elsa's party, we made gingerbread houses.
I made Rudolph out of tootsie rolls and then all the kids in the class wanted me to make them one too. Here is Elsa in front of the giving tree. We donated 3 Zhu Zhu pets that we got for $1 (thanks to couponing!)

Thursday we had a cookie exchange and decorating party with the Andersons and Roberts. The kids also had a fashion show. Elijah was rotten at the party and was in trouble when he got home.

Friday we went to the Walters for Taco night!
Vikki also gave me the most beautifully decorated tin with color coordinated ribbons, accessories and COOKIES inside! She also made my favorite Corn/fried taco shells.

Saturday was the Hollis wedding. We sat with the Gralniks, Stein and Holm. I thought it was hilarious how many sodas were drank at our table.

Sunday was our church pot luck. I arrived super early to help out. My job was organizing the food and labeling it. Sara A helped me too.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments