Virginia Thanksgiving trip!
Here we are at my Grama's. My ants came to visit. I love this pic, it so captures the normal scene. Each one of my kids, at the toddler age, play with that door where Luca is. My grama always sits in that chair too.

Next we went to cousin Henry's to visit. David bought me Sonic (my new fav), but David ate the food in the kitchen. I visited mostly with Kim, David's "ant."

After several pics of Henry (both of them) trying to be as tall as David, I got this pic. Yes, Henry is on his toes.

After Henry's, we visited my mom. She wasn't home, so I got pics of Sophie and Dakota. Sophie turned 16!

Saturday night we celebrated Christmas with the grandparents.
Arabela got Felicity.

Elijah got a DSi XL!
Brianna got a little bit of everything.

And Elsa fell asleep with Elizabeth.

posted under |

1 comments:

rhonniegirl said...

I love that you're still blogging! And yes, I'm in here :)

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments