Happy Monday.
This is what I woke up to. The fabulous sound of tons of plates crashing to the floor. It wasn't a kids' fault, it was the shelf-it broke.

On Tuesday my long-awaited dr appt (8 mos wait list) finally brought back test results. I had deficient in a zillion vitamins, and have to take a billion supplements. Very expensive.


My kids are slowly fading out the silly band stage, and so they're letting Arabela play with them. Color-coordinated is my fav. My Sb supplies are organized like that too.


Thanksgiving Feast at Elijah's school. He was so happy I was there, he wasn't embarrassed at all. I went to Elsa's too, but forgot the camera.

Arabela has been helping me in the kitchen, she even makes PB&J!

Saturday we went outlet shopping. I had a great time and got lots of good deals.
I came home and had several days of "Ice pick" Migraines. I also had laryngitis. NOT COOL. I'd rather give birth than feel that again.

And here is Elsa doing flips off/on the couch. I slept the entire day Sunday from the pain meds (for my head)

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments