Luca is SUCH a boy!
Here he is making the cars crash, even making crashing sounds! Nobody teaches him to do this stuff.

I spent Thursday night- Sunday with Courtney to help her after her C-section. It was so much fun. I got to do chores that didn't get undone, like they do at my house.
Can you believe how much the baby looks like his Dad?
What a blessing. Courtney has a son, and he looks just like his Dad.
xoxo

Arabela and I went out to get our nails done.
I went a little crazy because I knew I would see Jenn and Allison (at Thanksgiving). They both like crazy nails.

Thursday we went to the airport to pick up Jenn and then straight to the scrapbook cabin.
I worked on Mindy's pick the entire weekend.


Here it is finished. It was tons of fun, but as you can see, I had to face the wall the entire time and it made me feel a bit isolated. Jan sat near me and chatted up a bit.

Here's the crew! Oh, how we've changed over the years. People coming, people going.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments