WELCOME TO GRALLOWEEN!
Halloween at the Gralniks = Gralloween

As a care group, we decided to have our own Fall festival party and each family was in charge of their own projects.
The Gralniks painted signs for each station~so pretty!
Not pictured- corn hole

I did the "Cupcake Station"
See Frankenstein, pumpkin, sunflower and Ghost.

Katie did face painting, which all the kids loved.
Saturday was Gralloween!
(Halloween at the Gralinks)
This is Luca playing with his buddy, Joseph.

Group Photo.
That's a lot of kids for only 5 families, but you already know that.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments