Here is the AWANA fall festival for this year. Lol. I was too busy talking to Christina to take pictures of 5 kids running in 5 different directions. But, Luca enjoyed decorating the cookies.

Elsa rides to dance class on Mondays with our neighbor, Stephanie. We then pick her up, go straight to Chick Filet, then straight to Scouts, and then to piano. We drop Brianna off and go back and get Elijah. Then, back to pick up Brianna. Whew.

Brianna is at that age where she likes to primp. She's been wanting to play around with curly hair. Well, we tried, but she woke up to it looking like crap. So, we will have to try something else.

Evidently, we now know why Elijah was acting naughty. He was tired and fell asleep in the bathroom. lol.

Why so busy? Well, besides being so tired, I've been making a lot of money on ebay. I go yard sale'n and then re-sell everything on ebay for a huge profit. I made $100 profit on the above! I did this so much that my kids' Christmas was near free.

We got this "dog/cat house" at a yard sale for $8. Brianna uses it in the living room to play with her dolls as their playhouse. She's so creative, and LOVEs her dolls.

I had keepers this month on 10/3. We met at the local Lowes and made wooden purses. Elsa and I bought hand sanitizer, chapstick, napkins, pens, notebooks and (?) to go inside. We served juice boxes, fruit cups and cookies. SO EASY!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments