Tuesday we went to Chick Filet family night for face painting. luca wouldn't let me get a good pic, so here is the best I got of his "bumble bee."

And here are the girls. They decided to pose like this, hilarious!

More yard sale finds and rip apart projects.

Brianna letting Luca feed himself. Yikes. No, she didn't clean it up either. OY!

Elijah scored the winning touchdown (2pt conversion) during a tied game! YAY!

After the game we went to the Holm's for fun. As usual, Eric wrestled with hid buddy, Elijah.

Sunday was resurgeance. The theme was October, so there was a pumkin carving contest and Chilli cook off. Jacob Walters won and brianna got honorable mention (1st place in her category) for her "funny" pumpkin.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments