
I came home from VA absolutely exhausted and a ton of stuff to do, so I pretty much decided to skip a week.
Keeping the trend of headaches and exhaustion, here I am taking a nap with Elsa. I'm totally unhealthy and can barely make it I'm so tired. Life is hard.

Luca loves pushing the stroller and getting "babies" out of it. I love to see him grow up and learn new things. I'm thankful I have a camera to photograph and I blog to journal so I won't forget.

That's right, 90 candlesticks... for my party!
Not completely sure what I'm going to do with them at this point, but they're all solid wood and I paid less than $0.75 each.

OMY! I look so freaking tired. I was.
Here is Elsa and I going on our date. She wanted to go to "Hardees because there's a star on it." She told me that it means it's a happy place. We then proceeded to run errands and just chat.




0 comments:
Post a Comment