Last Sunday was move-up Sunday! To celebrate, my friends dressed up and put on a show for the kids. It was very well organized. Here is Ant Pickle tripping and putting pickle pie in Nick's face.

Whew! Here I am dying pasta for Elsa's birthday party craft. I love that I've lost weight. I love that I'm done having kids and it's not coming back!!


Luca obviously is allergic to Mosquito bites. These welts lasted for almost 2 wks! He didn't act like it bothered him, thank goodness~

Arabela "helping" me with the sewing. She would crawl under the table to "push" the button with her feet on mine, or her hands.

FINALLY back into meal planning!! David brought me THIS when I asked for the meal calendar! I am in love with this photo!

September 4th we celebrated Elsa's birthday. It was 3 wks after her actual birthday, but she didn't mind. The party went well in the end, but the morning of was quite a disaster. I'll write about that later.

Sunday naps. David is like, "Don't act like you're going to do anything when we get home other than go to bed!" hahaha.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments