Ah, Mondays at Chick Filet. We get our free coupons from Lowes and we eat for like $11. Here is Luca sharing his ice cream with Arabela.

Another school year at Timothy Ministry for Brianna. Daddy takes her to school each Tuesday on his way to work.

Ah, Middle school. This is her backpack. It's crazy thick and heavy!
She's taking Pre-Algebra, General Science and American History/Geography.

Most of my time lately has been sewing Elsa's tablecloth. Here is Arabela enjoying the process alongside me. She was so excited to place her hand on the fabric to "help me."

Brianna taking pictures of butterflies. She was so proud to capture them on film.


Here is Elijah about to score at his football game. But, as the photo shows, he tripped. David literally caught him mid-fall on tape. Look at his face, SO CLOSE!!


posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments