
The week before school, the kids got to meet their new teachers. Here is Elijah with his new homeroom teacher, Mrs. Heard. Elijah is in 4th grade this year and so he will have to change classes throughout the day between 3 teachers. This is similar to what he had to do at Timothy though.

On the weekend, I finally got to have the party Meghann and I had been planning! We used 12x12 scrapbook papers as the place mats and used an elegant red, white and blue theme. Place settings were a star with the person's name on it tied around their napkin.

These were a pain in the butt to make. They look easy, but they were quite difficult and I ate a lot of mistakes. yum!

Here is my care group leader's wife, Sarah. I've known Sarah a long time so it was easy to honor and thank her and I was delighted to do so! We've come a long way and I have many memories.

Yep, so this Sunday, Brianna shaved her legs for the first time. Well, not the "real" first time, but the first time I did it with her the right way. Yes, she's impatient. I was totally weirded out by it. We went to a church picnic that day and I kept talking about it to my friends.


0 comments:
Post a Comment