This is a 2 wk post from July 7th-July24th.
Elijah went off to his first Webelo encampment with his den. No parents are allowed. He did a fine job and I was proud of him.

Luca had what was first a scratch and then he woke up with this huge eye with blisters all over it. 3 different doctors haven't agreed on what it was, but it took a week to go away. Hopefully it doesn't come back. Photo by Brianna

Elsa and Arabela learning to ride a bike! I was in the bedroom with a headache as usual. All photos taken by Brianna


Brianna and Elijah decided to have an impromptu Lemonade stand. They made 25c.


David worked long and hard on surprising me with crab soup! It was delicious and he set up our room so we could sordof be on a date since we no longer have babysitters.

I was planning a luncheon for the care group leaders wives and invited Meghann to help. Here is our first meeting, menu and table design, complete with grocery lists. This was quite a busy season of parties that required some planning, time and energy.

Here is Victoria's last shower of 3. She had a bridal shower, lingerie shower and this is her bachelorette party. Her wedding was on that Friday and we all worked really hard to set up for her special day. Afterwards I was exhausted and it seems like I slept for days.
Saturday we went to Fernbank Museum as a family. We had a great time, but I was so tired, we didn't stay long.

I love this shot of Elsa blowing the bubbles!

I was quite intrigued by the culture exhibit. They had different traditions of clothing, religion, jewelry, colors, food, etc. all over the world. Here is the Lotus shoe section, right beside the corset exhibit of women deforming their bodies.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments