The kids take AWANA at Kim's church and her sister was sick so she had an extra Twilight marathon ticket. I went for 3 movies in a row. We got home at like 2am. It was awesome!

The 4th of July parade. It's a teeny tiny loose tradition to go to the Woodstock 4th of July parade with people from our church. This year we were with the Holms, Gralinks and Roberts! David works out with them during the week. You can see Elsa was pretty excited about waving around her flag. We all got tons of free food coupons-yeah!

The next day we all met up at Brande's parents' shop for the fireworks. Here I am with my favorite summer treat--bomb pops and just Popsicles in general. I ate at least 100.

Here is a new game that was started this summer and you have to slam or slide a frisbee in a bucket. It's called Can Jam.

Here is the fireworks scene:
Elsa comforting her sister
Arabela covering her ears in fear
Elijah thinking it's funny
Luca believing in Magic

On actual 4th of July we went to the Holms AGAIN to swim in the pool, eat chicken and let off fireworks in their front yard.

After our fireworks display the kids all piled up on the couch for movie time. Elijah thinks he's funny.

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments