In preparation for sewing Elsa's tablecloth on vacation with Integrity, I had to have Kim cut my nails short. Brianna snapped this pic of her giving me a fill.

I really think this was one of the worst days ever. I screamed, I cried and I officially claimed that raising 5 kids is impossible. I went to TM with Brianna to meet her teachers and had 2 screaming kids in the stroller. I didn't hear anything and people cut me in line. If I had a gun, I would've shot them all.

AAAAh, The start of our vacation! Sarah was sweet and let me ride in the front. This pic was snapped as we were leaving (once Brande got in the car.)

Cracker Barrel with friends! I loved sitting with Kevin and Leia. Todd, Sarah and Greg sat there too. I ordered ham, hashbrown casserole and something else. YUM!

The highlight of this trip for David was definitely hanging out with Todd. They both braved this crazy ride that threw them hundreds of feet in the air. Later that weekend, they both braved the super dooper hot sauce that they both freaked out about. Crazy boys!

This day we split up with the Stewarts and Tanners since we hadn't seen them much. We went outlet shopping and ended right back at the same steak restaurant we ate at the night before.

Here we are with that yummy beer cheese dip, beer and steak. I'm hungry just remembering it!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
I am a Christian, Wife, Lover and Mother of five.
Powered by Blogger.

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments