Monday, August 2nd was the first day of school! The kids were very excited as usual to start school and get to do all that comes with a public facility. I was happy to have them be taught by somebody other than me. hehehe. As you can imagine, the week was quite crazy and has been crazy since. I have realized that 5 kids is really hard!
The lollipop stage has begun. No, I don't bribe with candy, I just hush him up long enough to check out at the grocery store. He's decided he doesn't like shopping and so he screams about it.

Brianna took this photo, isn't it lovely? I'm very proud of her. She took it on the way to care group. We're having to take them with us now since we don't have a babysitter. We hope to find one soon.

I decided to take some pics for people in my church (a few) again. So, my first shoot was for my friend's clothing line. She used Arabela as a model, so cute! This isn't my fav photo, but one of the few horizontal ones.

Ah, dancing. My kids have been doing it almost daily. All types of music and Luca dances right along with them. PHoto by Brianna
On a lighter note, my size 10 pants (from most brands) are too big, but I can't fit in a lot of size 8's either. So, I went to New York &co and bought a size 8 and they fit perfectly~yay! I've been giving away all my size 12 clothes. It's kindof weird knowing I won't gain weight again, because I won't be pregnant again.
1 comments:
I love the sunset picture; Briana's getting so good at photography!
I totally sympathize with you about the jeans-I'm in the same boat! 10's are a little big and 8's are just a tad too small :(
Post a Comment