This week has few photos because the whole week was in preparation for the Black Hat event and Courtney's shower.

Courtney and I had a blast shopping like crazy and even decorated baby Lake's nursery! Here I am drinking my new fav Starbucks drink thanks to Jenn. Crazy thing is almost $5!!


This is what I missed out on moving to GA!
We had a BLAST getting ready for the tea party together.
Makeup, curling iron, perfume, and LOTS of shoe trying-on.
So fun to be able to spend time with them!
My sisters at the Black Hat Event!
We were the youngest (again!) We SO love to get dressed up and spend time with eachother, we just wish they would get a new DJ, he's a little creepy and has a thing for Allison.
Afterwards, Allison drove me around like crazy to make a zillion stuff for her birthday party. All of it turned out so beautiful but I was really sad that I wasn't able to be at the party!

It was so nice to work with Amanda like old care group times. I swear she can "hear" what I'm thinking! All I have to do is look at her and she knows what I'm saying. xoxo
I worked with Farrah mostly on the phone, she did all the gathering and I showed up to decorate.

Here I am still keeping my weight off! YAY!
I have to show a picture of the tree that people didn't "trust me" on and ended up being a huge hit. lol. I don't make this stuff up!

I worked on these all week. I couldn't find the "right" paper, so I created my own in photoshop and designed the bird and name logos. I was really proud of them. I also bought the cupcakes from Carolina Cakery. Unfortunately, they were dry by the shower.

After Courtney's Shower, Amanda surprised me and drove me to the airport, but not before Farrah grabbed a hug from me that ALWAYS makes me cry! As always, I feel like Amanda is my favorite pair of jeans, a perfect fit!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

MY CURRENT SCRAPBOOK

Since I don't have all the time I used to to scrapbook, this is my online version. Eventually when I print my photos, I can come back here and copy that stats.

I still do scrapbook, but mostly for writing articles. I will post those pages sometimes. You can always see my work and read my articles at www.Scrapjazz.com

Recent Comments